The patented OBOCS system utilizes existing assets and processes already familiar to the crew without the need for external equipment, such as air blowers and/or assist vessels. This means the OBOCS system can be deployed and begin containing a spill immediately. The system's simplicity is what, in part, makes it so unique.
OBOCS features a compact design that easily installs on any vessel. The entire system can fit in a small container ready to connect to the vessel's existing air supply. Focused on time as well as crew safety, OBOCS engineers created a system which launches entirely from the vessel. There is no need for crew members to board smaller vessels to deploy the system or call for assist vessels.
- A system custom built for your vessel
- Designed with a focus on safety
- Compact so it can be tucked away on any vessel
- Built not to interfere with ship operations
- Easy to install and deploy
- Uses the vessel's air supply
- Easy to train personnel on the proper use and deployment of the systems
- High-quality materials for durability
- Allows for proactive action at the onset of a crisis
- Allows for a quick response
- Deployment requires only a few personnel, which helps lessen the risk of injury
- Cost-effective means of containing oil